This biopharmaceutical company is a world leader in developing and commercializing gene therapeutics for multiple genetic diseases. You would become a member of a dynamic group of individuals dedicated to changing the practice of medicine in rare genetic diseases.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, microbiology, biochemistry, or related field. A master’s degree is a plus.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in molecular biology, cell biology, or biochemistry, with experience in cell culture work and assay development.
- Experience in molecular biology techniques (DNA isolation, primer design, PCR, Gibson assembly, nucleic acid purification).
- Experience in viral-based vector biology, virology, gene therapy, and protein expression analysis is preferred.
- Strong analytical and technology skills, including experience with electronic data capture systems (ELN).
- Highly motivated team player with exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask efficiently.
- Execute and document laboratory procedures and experiments with great attention to detail.
- Cell culture-based assays and vector production.
- Molecular biology: cloning, sequence analysis, NGS, PCR, qPCR.
- Protein biology/chemistry – ELISA, Western blot
- Cell culture work – multiple cell lines
This company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.